Court Executive Firm icon-02-01-02

I'm Court Enforcement Agent

since few years that is executing various types
of the Court Warrants all over the UK.

Court Executive Firm

County Court Judgements

A County Court Judgment (CCJ) is a type of court order in England, Wales and Northern Ireland that may be registered against you if you fail to repay money you owe.

Magistrates Court Warrants

If you haven’t paid a fine, compensation order or costs, the Magistrates Court can issue a warrant of control.

High Court Warrants

There are several different types of High Court writs that can be used by to execute judgments. The one most commonly used is the Writ of Control.
The Writ of Control is the High Court equivalent of the County Courts Warrant of Execution – although its powers are considerably greater.

European Enforcement Order

When a creditor obtains judgment in a European member state and is looking to enforce it in another (for example in England and Wales), the most effective method can often be to obtain a ‘European Enforcement Order’

Employment Tribunal (Appeal) Judgment

You can make a claim to an employment tribunal if you think someone has treated you unlawfully, such as your employer, a potential employer or a trade union.

Eviction of Trespassers and Squatters

Owners of a property, which is occupied by trespassers or anyone who does not have a right to be in the property, can apply to the court for a possession order.

a little ....


I’m Court Enforcement Agent since few years that is executing various types of the Court Warrants all over the UK.

I like to work closely with my clients so that I can better understand how their business work and approach their needs in the most effective way.

Where issues or matters lie outside my particular areas of specialism, I can assist in securing and managing the necessary outside expertise at the appropriate level.


Zrzut ekranu 2016-12-12 222o 22.49.11

„We have approached Mr Sebastaian Raczynski to help us to recover some payments from our customers, who were so busy making their money, that they forgot to pay us ours. We have tried different ways to recover our debts before, like Collection Agencies and Bailiff Warrants, but without much success. People just simply ignored our demands, with no serious consequences to them. Not now! With legal powers vested in High Court through Court Executive Firm and Court Enforcement Agent like Mr Raczynski, there is no delaying payments, not without immediate impact on the Debtor. It’s pleasure to do buisness with such a professional and we can highly recommend his abilities”.

The Polish Bakery Ltd

Zrzut ekranu 2016-12-12 o 12.05.37

I instruct Sebastian Raczynski in relation to enforcement of County Court Judgement and European Enforcement Orders. He is very knowledgeable, extremely efficient and reliable. He carries out every task in a very timely manner and telephones straight away with the result. We have a growing number of very pleased clients who thanks to him were able to recover their money from reluctant debtors. I will keep instructing Mr Raczynski and I can wholeheartedly recommend his services.”

Aneta Maziarz-Bousse


May I just say a very big thank you to Court Executive Firm Ltd for helping me with County Court Judgment Order that was issued against one of my clients whom owed me money for the cleaning service. 

Mr Sebastian Raczynski was very efficient and effective as whole amount was recovered very quickly and the entire process was so simple”. 

JO Cleaning Service

„We have recently established business cooperation with Mr Sebastian Raczynski of Court Executive Firm Ltd. During the last few months we have been delighted with their professionalism and effectiveness. The administrative process of commissioning the cases is fast, clear, transparent and efficient. Mr Raczynski is adequately skilled having proper understanding and practical knowledge of legal aspects of the enforcement. The rate of success is incredibly high. It is 100% success if debtors are traceable and solvent. We are pleased with the high quality of services provided by Court Executive Firm and would recommend them to all creditors in their enforcement endeavors”.

Euro Lex Partners


Contact me

Please text your name here....
Please type your email here...
Please type the subject of your message here...
Please type your message here...